- Fill in the information below and click the SUBMIT button.
- As of 10-15-2018, please do not use Firefox to complete this form, there is an issue with it that causes the form not to go through.
- If you do not receive a reply within 3 business days, please contact Karla via email or at (715) 358-5667.
- Note that all users are expected to be familiar with Station Policies.
- Kemp Station Health and Safety Procedures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 – April 3, 2020
The following health and safety procedures were developed for Kemp Station as an addendum to the COVID-19 related procedures for research conducted at ARS facilities or private farms dated April 2, 2020. These procedures are tailored to overnight guests in Kemp’s residence hall facilities.
- Each guest will be assigned his/her own room.
- Each guest will be assigned separate bathroom facilities.
- Each guest will maintain prescribed social distancing, hand washing, other health and safety protocols at all times.
- Each guest will place used sheets and blanket in the laundry bag before departure.
- Custodial staff will disinfect common surfaces (doorknobs, hand holds, etc.) on a daily basis.